Natasha Caleel Freutel
Owner of Fit Mama Santa Barbara
Natasha is a licensed Occupational Therapist, Prenatal and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist, and Wellness Coach and has been working with clients of all ages and fitness levels for the past 10 years. She lives with her family in beautiful Santa Barbara, California.
Her background in Kinesiology and Rehabilitation has provided her with the most rewarding career she could imagine, and she loves helping others reach their health and fitness goals. She works with clients to help them rehabilitate after injury or surgery so they can get back to doing what they want. By educating and working with her clients, they are able to engage in a healthy lifestyle and decrease their risk of disease, injury, and disability later in life.
Her personal fitness philosophy emphasizes the importance of working towards goals that are important to you so that you can experience the highest quality of life possible. Whether you achieve this by going to the gym, eating healthy, playing with your kids, or doing activities with friends, movement is the key to lifelong wellness.
Special Interests & Certifications Include…
- Prenatal and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist, PCES
- Crossfit L1 Coach
- Pilates and Therapeutic Exercise
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation- Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehab Institute
- Kinesiotaping – Rock Tape Fascial Movement Taping Level 1 Certified
- Pregnancy and Gestational Diabetes
- Ergonomics and Posture
- Adaptive equipment, bracing, and durable medical equipment recommendations
- Modifying everyday activities due to injury
She is an avid writer (read her blog posts here!) and now offers online coaching and mentoring to women all over the country. Find us on Instagram and TikTok (@fitmamasb) and sign up for email updates to get new and exciting information-packed posts about health, prenatal and postnatal fitness, nutrition, and life as a busy mom!