Why? Because once you can master one habit, adding new ones gets easier! Nutrition doesn’t have to be a complete overhaul from the get go.
The first thing… Drink water. 💦 Seriously. Your body needs it to detox and function!
How much? Generally the minimum is drinking half your bodyweight in ounces but this is super subjective. So don’t quote me on that one.
I personally try to drink 80-100oz. (2 large hydroflasks lol)
Tips to make it happen ⤵️
– Keep a bottle on your desk
– Set reminders
– Everytime you drink from a bottle have 3 extra chugs.
– Flavor it! 🍋 lemon, electrolytes, herbs, cucumber
– Drink a glass or two when you wake up.
– Put visual reminders around the house or at work.
- 3 Reasons why you should combine strength training and yogaGentle movements 🧘🏼 are great for your body! But let’s not forget the importance of accompanying these with strength training 🏋🏼♀️. Why? Working on your strength is key to improving your metabolism and burning more calories while you rest and sleep! And let’s be honest, …
- Exercise is for every BodyMamas, so many times I’ve talked to women who feel like they need to have a certain type of body or weigh a certain amount to workout. I am here to remind you that you don’t need to look or feel a certain way to …
- 2 Reasons why you should combine strength training and runningSo many times women reach out to me saying they want to stick to JUST running because they’re afraid to get bulky and gain weight… You know my thoughts on this. A healthy combination of strength training and cardio will not only help you feel …